Thursday 13 January 2011

New Year, a new look at old work!







Happy New Year everyone. I dont know about you but this time of year often makes me look back at achievements in the last year. I am also going to be moving studios soon so I have been sorting a lot of things out recently which has included looking at previous work.  As I didn't have a blog when I made them I thought I'd share some of these pieces with you.






This Piece is called 'Study for Linnaes' and looks at the formation of flowers and the work of Carl Linnaes.










The piece pictured below is called 'Ready to receive' and again was drawn from the way flowers are formed and hang but also with thoughts about the nests of many birds.
This piece is called 'Perfectly balanced' - more plant stems and the natural world. More to come but for today I hope you like what you see.

1 comment:

  1. Just so beautiful Jane!

    Happy New Year to you too, Nic x

    ReplyDelete