Tuesday 20 February 2018

BLUE WORK, RACHEL WHITEREAD AND MARGUERITE HUMEAU












I thought I'd do a quick catch up blog for some bits and pieces I had meant to share but haven't done yet...This piece is a fairly new creation from the studio that I haven't blogged about and below are some of my favourite pieces from the recent Rachel Whiteread show at Tate Britain. 

 I also discovered the work of Marguerite Humeau while visiting Tate Britain, I am now a huge fan! This piece, 'Echoes,' is beautiful, engaging, immersive and I felt almost intoxicatingly good. I love her fusion of science and art that still has a real experiential outcome and isn't cold/dead in its end result as some sciart can be. 


...and finally here is some gorgeous yarn that I am about to use for a new piece. The colour is incredible isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment