Thursday 24 March 2011

Enjoying the sunshine


I thought I'd blog today about how wonderful the last few days have been, the sun has been shining and I've been outside a lot. I've planted my first early potatoes- Arran Pilot, weeded some of the flower beds, sanded some more of the walls in my new studio and painted them and I've been knitting more mushrooms in the sun, what more could you ask for!


Don't the flowers look fabulous, such splashes of colour cheer any day. I am desperately trying to grow a patch of Hellebores and make them fill a corner in my garden here are a couple of the ones I've managed to grow so far.
The animals are all enjoying the weather too. Take a look-
This is Flopsy and Miffy, our rabbits enjoying the sun, and below are Gwen and Margaret perched and Syd strutting his stuff.
Humphrey, Bobble, Hetty, Pompom, Beryl Cheep, and Peggy can all be seen below scratching around in the sun. 
This is Talullah, she is one of our two original cats and she has two girls called Ophelia, on the left, and Floella, on the right, she is a great hunter and brilliant mum.
Then we have Fleur who is Talullah's sister and our other original cat and she has Cephar, ginger tom, and Dora, tabby girl, all of them are very affectionate and love sleeping in the sun.


......and finally the mushroom knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment